This blonde half-elf woman has clearly travelled much - but seems to always be questing.
MYRIELLE, LEVEL 7 HALF-ELF WARLOCK
- STR 10 (+0)
- DEX 14 (+2)
- CON 16 (+3)
- INT 10 (+0)
- WIS 12 (+1)
- CHA 18 (+4)
HP: 59 HD: 7d8 + 21 AC: 14
Speed: 30 ft.
Passive Perception: 11, devil’s sight 120 ft. Passive Insight: 11
Height: 5’10" Hair: Platinum-Blonde Eyes: Dark-Green Skin: Fair Age: 30 years old
Elven Ancestry: Immune to magical sleep effects; advantage on magical charm effects
Languages: Common, Elven, Draconic, Sylvan, Dwarven
Skill Proficiencies: Arcana, Deception, HIstory, Intimidation, Persuasion, Religion
Ability Proficiencies: Charisma, Wisdom
Tool Proficiencies: —
Save DC: 15
Otherworldly Patron: The Archfey
- Fey Presence: Once per short rest, impose a Wisdom saving throw on all creatures in a 10-foot cube originating from you. On a fail, creatures are either charmed by or frightened of you until the end of your next turn.
- Misty Escape: reaction Once per short rest, after taking damage, turn invisible and teleport up to 60 feet. Remain invisible until the start of your next turn, or you attack or cast a spell.
Pact Magic: Two third-level spell slots per short rest. Can use an arcane focus to cast spells.
- Agonizing Blast: Add Charisma modifier to Eldritch Blast damage rolls.
- Devil’s Sight: Can see normally in magical and mundane darkness, out to 120 feet.
- Eyes of the Rune Keeper: Can read and understand all forms of writing.
- Frost Lance: Each successive hit from Eldritch Blast reduces the target’s speed by 10 feet for one full round.
Pact Boon: Pact of the Tome.
- Gain a grimoire called a Book of Shadows.
- Can cast three extra chosen cantrips from any class while holding your Book of Shadows.
- Blade Ward, Fire Bolt, Shillelagh
- If your Book of Shadows is lost, you can perform a one hour ritual to create a new one, destroying the previous book.
Rod. +3, 1d4 + 0 magical bludgeoning damage
Shillelagh. +7, 1d8 + 4 magical bludgeoning damage
Eldritch Blast. two ranged spell attacks, 120 feet, +8, 1d10 + 5 magical force damage
Fire Bolt. ranged spell attack, 120 feet, +8, 2d10 magical fire damage. Ignite unattended flammable objects.
- Blade Ward: Gain resistance to non-magical damage for one round.
- Eldritch Blast: See ATTACKS section.
- Fire Bolt: See ATTACKS section.
- Mold Earth: Choose a 5-foot cube of earth within 30 feet to effect. Can have up to 2 effects active at once; effects are dismissable as an action.
- Move loose earth 5 feet away.
- Cause shapes, colors, words, images, et cetera to appear in earth for 1 hour
- Create or remove difficult terrain for 1 hour.
- Prestidigitation: Create a magical effect that, unless instantaneous, lasts up to an hour. Can have up to 3 non-instantaneous effects active at once; effects are dismissable as an action.
- Instantaneous harmless sensory effect, such as a flash, a noise, or a smell.
- Instantaneously light or snuff out a small fire.
- Instantaneously clean or soil up to a cubic foot of material.
- Chill, warm, or flavor up to a cubic foot of non-living material.
- Color, or otherwise mark a surface.
- Create a non-magical object or an illusion that fits in your hand; only lasts until the end of your next turn.
- Shillelagh: bonus May use spellcasting ability, instead of Strength, for attack and damage rolls. Last up to 1 minute.
- Armor of Agathys: +15 temporary hit points; creatures take 15 magical cold damage after hitting you with a melee attack while you have these temporary hit points.
- Faerie Fire: concentration Objects in a 20-foot cube within 60 feet are outlined in colored light; impose a Dexterity saving throw on creatures within the cube. On a fail, creatures are also outlined. Attack rolls against outlined creatures have advantage.
- Hellish Rebuke: reaction When damaged by a creature within 60 feet, impose a Dexterity saving throw. On a fail, the creature takes 4d10 magical fire damage, or half as much on a save.
- Hex: bonus, concentration Impose disadvantage on ability checks with one chosen ability for up to 8 hours. During this time, your attacks against the target deal an additional +1d6 magical necrotic damage. Can transfer the effects to a new target if the current target drops to 0 hit points.
- Invisibility: concentration Up to 3 targets turn invisible for 1 hour. Invisibility ends for a target if the target attacks or casts a spell.
- Dispel Magic: Choose one creature, object, or magical effect within 120 feet. All spells of 4th -level or lower immediately end on the target; roll a Charisma ability check against each higher level spell. The DC for each spell equals 10 + the spell’s level.
- Fly: concentration Touch a willing creature to bestow the target with a fly speed of 60 feet. Target will plummet if in the air when the spell ends, unless other means of staying aloft are utilized.
- Banishment: concentration Impose a Charisma saving throw on one creature within 60 feet. On a fail, the target is shunted into an extra-dimensional plane and incapacitated for up to 1 minute, returning afterward as close to where it last was as possible. If the target is not native to the current plane of existence, it is instead sent back to its native plane with a faint popping noise; in this case, the target does not return where it last was on the current plane.
Born in a small village to an elven mother and human father, Myrielle was a sickly young child. Her siblings were learning to care for their homestead, while she spent every third week or so bedridden with a cold or flu. One winter near her twentieth birthday, she was stricken with an illness so severe that she died.
Her spirit was not far gone, however. Her father had left their warm home and reached the hut of the village’s resident warlock; he arrived before she had truly expired, and he gathered her departing soul to the Frozen Spire, binding her to one of the Archfey in the Court of Winter.
She not only made an astounding recovery from beyond the door of death – she was in fact strengthened by her experience beyond the Veil, though she never speaks of it. She has buried herself in her studies of the ancient arts of pact and grimoire. Though she still visits her family, she realizes that her soul is now marked, and tries to keep the unpleasant aspects of her calling away from them.
When her mentor passed away, she inherited his holding, his possessions and a mission he had been grooming her for. She now travels the land, seeking a man she may not know when she meets – her only clue comes from the cryptic Archfey. “Six and two, eyes of blue.”
I was apprenticed to a powerful wizard before I took up the life of an adventurer
Even if I do not know particular piece of lore, I usually know exactly where to go to find the information I need. I am very well acquainted with the various repositories of knowledge scattered across the lands.